- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 16"w x 44"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 24 lbs
- Cargo weight easily accommodates 200 lbs.
- 6 1/2" wide x 15" tall pneumatic tires
- 8 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front wheel caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
- Shipping box dimensions: 52"x23"x13"
The Large Cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 100 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
- ... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The larger Reels on Wheels Fishing Cart can hold up to a 100qt. cooler (check cooler manufacturer's dimensions), tackle boxes, bait containers and 8 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (6.5" wide x 15" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket*
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
* The Blue cutting board with bait basket comes with the Mill Aluminum Cart, and a White cutting board with bait basket comes with the Color Carts.Learn More
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic tires let you go anywhere.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Specifications Model Number 45-0240-ATV Weight 151 lbs. Assembled Product Size 70" x 46" x 36"
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)
- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull
- Size: 43" x 38" x 41"
- Holds 20 gallons /175 lbs
- Covers 20,000 sq. ft.
- Rustproof poly hopper and spreader plate
- Up to 12' spread
- 15" x 6" pneumatic tires
- 58 lbs
- Flexibility - Hand wand sprays up to 30 feet for hard to reach trees and bushes.
- Durability - No clog spray nozzle.
- Capacity - 15 gallon capacity.
Specifications Model Number 45-0292 Weight 40 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55" x 24" x 18"
Not all ATV's were created equal. Here's the perfect ramp for today's changing needs-from narrow-to-wide loading needs. Pull two quick clip pins and you've got new loading capabilities ideal for ATV's or lawnmowers.Learn More
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.