Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
The MTD Primer Bulb Assembly, manufacturer number 951-10639A, is an MTD original equipment part. This Primer Bulb is most commonly used in snow blowers and is a 2 tab snap-in for easy installation. The 951-10639A is a replacement bulb that fits the following manufacturers: Ariens, Craftsman, MTD, Toro, etc. For installations you will need to put the primer bulb assembly in your snow blower's control panel and route its prime hose up into the carburetor.
- Include Primer Bulb and hose
- Made for snow blowers
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
The MTD 40" Control Cable, manufacturer number 946-1130 is an MTD Original equipment part. The 946-1130 is an easy to install snap on cable, that cable is 40 inches long and has 13 inches of bare cable, making this entire item 53 inches long. The control cable connects to the control handle of the lawn mower. When the control handle is engaged the mower blade will begin to rotate, when the handle is released the blade will stop.Learn More
The AYP 12V 0 1A Charger, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement 12 volt Battery Charger. The 428626 will charge various lawn mowers such as: Craftsman, Husqvarna and Poulan.
- Battery- 12-volt 0 1A
- Genuine OEM Part
- Replaces Manufacturer Numbers: 190097 and 532190097