- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 16"w x 44"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 24 lbs
- Cargo weight easily accommodates 200 lbs.
- 6 1/2" wide x 15" tall pneumatic tires
- 8 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front wheel caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
- Shipping box dimensions: 52"x23"x13"
The Large Cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 100 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
- ... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The larger Reels on Wheels Fishing Cart can hold up to a 100qt. cooler (check cooler manufacturer's dimensions), tackle boxes, bait containers and 8 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (6.5" wide x 15" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket*
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
* The Blue cutting board with bait basket comes with the Mill Aluminum Cart, and a White cutting board with bait basket comes with the Color Carts.Learn More
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 10 cu. Ft. (650 lb.) Capacity Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 10 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul medium to large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for medium to large size loads
2. Heavy duty poly bed won’t dent or rust under toughest conditions
3. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 650 lbs or 10 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 56°
- Bed Material: Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 67" x 38" x 27.25" (1702 x 965 x 692 mm)
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm) pneumatic turf tread
- Ship Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull
- 17 Cubic Foot Trailer Cart
- Weight Capacity: 1,700 lbs.
- Bed Design: One Piece
- Flared Sides
- Bed Dimensions: 59" L x 37" W x 16" H
- Gauge of Steel: 16 Gauge Body/ 16 Gauge Tailgate
- Axle: 3/4" Solid Steel
- 16” Stud Tread Tire With Metal Hub
- Removeable Tailgate With Slotted Base For Support
- Easy Dump Release
- Usage - 20" width is ideal for 1000 sq. ft. lawns.
- Adjustable - Easy height adjustment.
- Comfort - Cushioned handle for a comfortable grip.
****NOTE: Product Color May Change
Specifications Model Number 45-0472 Weight 39 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55.5" x 24.75" x 29.5"