- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 16"w x 44"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 24 lbs
- Cargo weight easily accommodates 200 lbs.
- 6 1/2" wide x 15" tall pneumatic tires
- 8 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front wheel caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
- Shipping box dimensions: 52"x23"x13"
The Large Cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 100 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
- ... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The larger Reels on Wheels Fishing Cart can hold up to a 100qt. cooler (check cooler manufacturer's dimensions), tackle boxes, bait containers and 8 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (6.5" wide x 15" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket*
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
* The Blue cutting board with bait basket comes with the Mill Aluminum Cart, and a White cutting board with bait basket comes with the Color Carts.Learn More
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
Not all ATV's were created equal. Here's the perfect ramp for today's changing needs-from narrow-to-wide loading needs. Pull two quick clip pins and you've got new loading capabilities ideal for ATV's or lawnmowers.Learn More
Some ATV's, utility vehicles, and lawn- mowers call for a low deck clearance. The Max Arch features an arched design that makes it possible to load lawnmowers and low clearance ATV's with ease. The two panels together provide an unbelievable 1500 lbs. of holding power.Learn More
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
Transport and unload with ease with the Swisher® 20 cubic ft ATV Poly Dump Cart Trailer. It's great for hauling firewood, landscaping materials, fencing supplies or almost anything else you need to get from one place to another. Ruggedly designed to go where your ATV can go, it features extra-tough, high-density poly tub with tilt, large ATV tires, high speed sealed precision ball bearings, and a heavy duty 2" tubular steel frame. It quickly attaches to ATV and easily dumps your load. Extra long tow bar allows for sharper turning radius, while offering more space behind ATV rack for optional rack accessories. 1000-lb. capacity. Made in the USA!Learn More
The Merry Mac Vacuum-Chipper-Bagger makes leaf clean up a breeze, and with the electric start it doesn't get much easier. With the VCB you no longer need to rake, pile, haul, or bag leaves. The VCB picks up leaves, reduces their size, and deposits them into the 4 bushel, low dust, felt collection bag. Dual zipper tabs on three sides of the collection bag make for effortless dumping without having to remove the bag. Three forward speeds and reverse, plus six vac snout height settings, allow for the perfect combination of speed and height for your specific needs. The top loading bag allows for maximum leaf collection and fewer stops to unload. This machine can also chip branches up to 2-7/8” through the separate chipper tube. There is an optional hose kit available for those hard to reach places.
- Self-Propelled with 3 Forward Speeds and Reverse
- 25" Wide Vacuum Path
- Top-Loading 4 Bushel Low-Dust Collection Bag Opens on 3 Sides for Easy Dumping
- Reduction up to 8 to 1
- 2-7/8" Chipping Capacity
- Electric Start for Ease of Starting
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"