Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 21 3/4" H Dimensions (without Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 13 1/2" H Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Color Green
When it comes to loading an ATV or UTV onto a trailer, the main concern is to do it safely and efficiently. Great Day’s new Trailer Ramp is the best means and the best value ever in a loading ramp. The LL16445 is constructed of 100% aircraft aluminum and; combined, its two 16” x 44” panels deliver a loading capacity of 2000 lbs.---enough to handle the heaviest ATV’s and UTV’s!
The Trailer Ramp features 5 inch rung spacing and includes gripping ridges on the rungs to insure non-slip loading. It also includes plastic-coated fingers and security straps that provide positive attachment to the trailer.Learn More
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
- Genuine MTD Replacement Part
- Replaces Part Numbers: 918-04822; 91804822; 918-04950; and 918049
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Product Description (copy) – Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 40” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn. This versatile attachment can also be used to break up or loosen the soil (scarify) before seeding and fertilizing a lawn. Get more done with one attachment and have a green, healthy lawn in no time!
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 10 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. (3) Modes of operation: Dethatch, Scarify & Transport for versatility
3. Modes of operation can easily be engaged from the tractor seat
4. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
5. Tines come pre-assembled from the factory to decrease assemble time
- Tines: (20) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch, Scarify, Transport
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 40" x 40" x 33" (1016 x 1016 x 838 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Wheels: 6” x 1.5” (152 x 38 mm)
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
1 - Remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your root system to water and nutrients.
2 - Guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
3 - Engages conveniently from tractor seat.
4 - Delivers the right height for the job, whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
5 - Provide stable ride through the lawn.
6 - Provides maximum durability and holds additional weight when necessary.
- Genuine OEM Belt
- Pack Size:1 Belt
- Replaces: HUSQVARNA 539 11 45-57 HUSQVARNA LSZ4622, LSZ5422, LSZ 5424, MZ 5225, RZ4219, RZ4619, RZ4620, RZ 5422, RZ 5424
- Fits 52 and 54 decks
- Type: Covered Belt
- Length (in.): 154"
- Width (in.): 5/8"
- Maneuverability - 16" aerator width is easy to maneuver on small lawns.
- Usage - 7" aerator disc diameter provides for a 2.5" soil penetration depth.
- Durable - Wide weight tray holds a patio brick for increased soil penetration.
Specifications Model Number 45-0365 Weight 17 lbs. Assembled Product Size 17" x 8" x 38"
- 5.39" Diameter Pulley
- Replaces Part Numbers: 618-04125B; 61804125B; 918-04125A; and 91804125A