- Durability - Twenty-four durable spring tines for easy thatch removal.
- Usage - 48" tray holds up to 70 lbs. for added soil penetration.
- Transport - Transport handle for easy raising and lowering of the tines.
Specifications Model Number 45-0295 Weight 37 lbs. Assembled Product Size 40" x 48" x 41"
- Durability - 250 lb. capacity, 18" diameter, 24" wide.
- Performance - Has a scraper bar to prevent clumps of soil from being compacted on the roller drum.
- Easy to Operate - Roller drain/fill plug empties easily and fills with a regular garden hose.
Specifications Capacity 250 lbs. Diameter 18" Width 24" Weight 40 lbs. Model Number 45-0267
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
This Agri-Fab 750 lb. Steel Dump Cart is a great lawn and garden trailer for getting rid of yard refuse, hauling firewood, moving sand or dumping gravel. Reinforced tailgate guides offers added strength for loading and unloading heavy objects. Easy one-lever release dump mechanism. Universal hitch easily fits all tractors and many ATV's and UTV's and cart has weight capacity of up to 750 lbs.
- Assembled dimension: 33 in. W x 70 in. D x 29 in. H
- Versatile built-in universal hitch that easily fits all tractors and many ATV's and UTV's
- Easy one-lever release dump mechanism
- Steel bed with scratch-resistant, powder-coat finish for longer product life
- 750 lb. load capacity for large loads
- Pneumatic tires allow for easy maneuverability over rough terrain
- Wheel bearings feature grease zerks for easy maintenance and long life
- Cart is great for getting rid of yard refuse, hauling firewood, moving sand/soil or dumping gravel
- 3 year limited warranty
Here’s the perfect loading ramp for your small street bike, dirt bike or moped that won’t break your back or your wallet! The Super-Lite 14715S lives up to its name—it only weighs 9.5 lbs yet will handle a total load of 750 lbs.!
The Super-Lite is constructed of aircraft aluminum and measures 14”W x 71”L with rungs spaced at only 5” apart to insure smooth and solid loading. The Super-Lite can be kept and transported by the bike for quick access. It includes a safety strap and soft, plastic end covers to prevent scratches and damage to the tailgate.Learn More
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Product Description (copy) – Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 40” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn. This versatile attachment can also be used to break up or loosen the soil (scarify) before seeding and fertilizing a lawn. Get more done with one attachment and have a green, healthy lawn in no time!
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 10 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. (3) Modes of operation: Dethatch, Scarify & Transport for versatility
3. Modes of operation can easily be engaged from the tractor seat
4. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
5. Tines come pre-assembled from the factory to decrease assemble time
- Tines: (20) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch, Scarify, Transport
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 40" x 40" x 33" (1016 x 1016 x 838 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Wheels: 6” x 1.5” (152 x 38 mm)
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
1 - Remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your root system to water and nutrients.
2 - Guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
3 - Engages conveniently from tractor seat.
4 - Delivers the right height for the job, whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
5 - Provide stable ride through the lawn.
6 - Provides maximum durability and holds additional weight when necessary.
- Category:Trailer Carts
- Description:12 Cube Poly Convertible Trailer Dump Cart
- Capacity:650 lbs / 12 Cu Ft
- Frame Description:Steel Tow Bar & Undercarriage
- Bed Dimensions (Length x Width xHeight):50 1/2" x 35" x 13 1/2"
- Body Design:Heavy Duty Plastic
- Special Features:Push / Pull Option
- Wheels:16" Pneumatic Tires
- HardwareYellow Dichromate Finished
- Hitch:Clevis Hitch with Pin
- Control / Engagement:Easy Dump Release Handle
- Assembly Time (Minutes):30
When you transport your mower, ATV, dirt bike, or whatever expensive piece of equipment you own, you want to do it safely and easily. Loading heavy piece of equipment like this into the bed of your truck can be difficult without an aluminum ramp.The TowTek non folding arched aluminum ramp is just what you need! It is perfect for any owner of a piece of a equipment like this. This ramp can hold up to 1500 lbs and are 7 feet long! It makes loading your equipment into your truck easy and efficient. Not only are these ramps easy to use, but they are heavy duty and long lasting. Made from high quality aluminum, this ramp will last you years to come. Just prop the the ramp, load your equipment, and get to moving in no time! So get yourself a aluminum ramp from Rural King today and enjoy your toys.
- Arched design allows for extra clearance
- Rubber-tipped fingers provide a strong grip and prevent scratching
- Includes 2 safety straps
- Fully assembled
- Sold in pairs