Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
- 1 1/4" plug for Lawn Rollers
- 3/4" plug for Lawn Rollers
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.