Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
The Agri-Fab 130 lb Tow Behind Smart Spreader is the perfect tool for spreading lawn care products quickly and efficiently. Whether you need to treat your lawn with fertilizers, herbicides, or other products, the Smart Spreader allows you to cover a lot of ground quickly. This spreader helps you achieve a professional quality appearance in your lawn easily and without the time spent applying products by hand. You won't need to hire professional lawn care services again with the Agri-Fab Tow Behind Smart Spreader in your yard care arsenal!
The Agri-Fab Tow Behind Smart Spreader holds up to 130 lbs of product which it spreads evenly and efficiently across your lawn. The spreader features an easy-set flow control with adjustable stop to allow precision in application. The universal tow hitch makes the Agri-Fab Smart Spreader compatible with any lawn tractor, and assembly is fast and easy. The large capacity of the hopper means that projects get done in less time. The materials are resistant to corrosion and built to last. Large pneumatic tires make this spreader maneuverable while the enclosed commercial-grade gear box provides smooth rolling and easy maintenance. Lawn care is hassle free with the Agri-Fab 130 lb Tow Behind Smart Spreader.
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre depending on materials used and speed of application
- Large pneumatic tires
- Universal hitch
- Assembled Product Size: 46" x 27.125" x 31.5"
The Agri-Fab 85 lb Tow Broadcast Spreader is a durable and maneuverable pull behind spreader that covers ground quickly and easily. Time is precious when soil needs amending -- don't waste it by spreading your lawn care products by hand. Let Agri-Fab's Tow Broadcast Spreader with 85 lb capacity do the hard work for you in a fraction of the time. Whether your lawn is in need of fertilizer, herbicides, or other amendments, the Agri-Fab Broadcast Spreader is the right tool for the job.
The Agri-Fab Tow Broadcast Spreader covers an area 8-10 feet wide. The spreader can cover approximately 1/4 of an acre, or 14,000 square feet, in a single trip, with coverage varying with different materials and the speed of application. This broadcast spreader features a poly hopper and spreader plate that are rust proof and built for durability and longevity. The 10" x 4" pneumatic tires provide ease of maneuverability and let the spreader go wherever the job takes it. The frame and axel are crafted with sturdy 1/2" tubular steel for a solid construction you can depend on.
- Hopper Capacity: 85 lb
- Spread Width: 8' - 10'
- 1/4 acre or 14,200 sq ft coverage
- Drive Type: Delrin gear
- Tire: pneumatic 10" x 4"
- Axle: 1/2" tubular steel
- Frame: 1/2" tubular steel
- Assembled Product Size: 35" x 22" x 24"
Designed for use with Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac, Vac-N-Go, and Chip-N-Vac systems, the Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit makes clean up a breeze. Give your lawn a polished look quickly and easily by vacuuming up grass clippings or wood chips as you work. The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit eliminates the need for sweeping or raking after mowing and makes collecting wood chips and debris an easy task. Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit saves you time and money by giving your lawn a professional look quickly without the expense of a professional lawn care service.
The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit allows you to vacuum around shrubs, patios, and trees as well as under decks. The 12' hose provides the extra length needed to access hard to reach areas. The hose attaches quickly and easily so you can get the job done faster and enjoy more time spent on weekend activities with friends and family. The durable hose is 5" in diameter to help prevent clogs.
- 12' hose is 5 inches in diamater
- The hose kit will fit Agri-Fab's Vac-N-Go, Mow-N-Vac and Chip-N-Vac
- Weighs approximately 22 lbs
- Maneuverability - 16" aerator width is easy to maneuver on small lawns.
- Usage - 7" aerator disc diameter provides for a 2.5" soil penetration depth.
- Durable - Wide weight tray holds a patio brick for increased soil penetration.
Specifications Model Number 45-0365 Weight 17 lbs. Assembled Product Size 17" x 8" x 38"
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
- Durability - Twenty-four durable spring tines for easy thatch removal.
- Usage - 48" tray holds up to 70 lbs. for added soil penetration.
- Transport - Transport handle for easy raising and lowering of the tines.
Specifications Model Number 45-0295 Weight 37 lbs. Assembled Product Size 40" x 48" x 41"
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)