Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
The MTD Primer Bulb Assembly, manufacturer number 951-10639A, is an MTD original equipment part. This Primer Bulb is most commonly used in snow blowers and is a 2 tab snap-in for easy installation. The 951-10639A is a replacement bulb that fits the following manufacturers: Ariens, Craftsman, MTD, Toro, etc. For installations you will need to put the primer bulb assembly in your snow blower's control panel and route its prime hose up into the carburetor.
- Include Primer Bulb and hose
- Made for snow blowers
Keep your mower in tip-top shape with the Swisher Replacement Mulching Blade!
- Swisher 20-1/2-inch replacement blade has been specifically designed to keep your machine running at its peak level
- Make your mower cut like new by replacing the blade for a precise, sharp set, ready to get the job done
- Fits T-60, T1360, T14560, T18560, T1360H, ZT2350, ZT2660, ZT2560, and ZT2660B
- Swisher replacement blade measures 20-1/2 inches
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 53 5/8'' Housing Length: 46 1/2''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 53-5/8"
- Housing Length (in.): 46-1/2"