Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
The MTD Primer Bulb Assembly, manufacturer number 951-10639A, is an MTD original equipment part. This Primer Bulb is most commonly used in snow blowers and is a 2 tab snap-in for easy installation. The 951-10639A is a replacement bulb that fits the following manufacturers: Ariens, Craftsman, MTD, Toro, etc. For installations you will need to put the primer bulb assembly in your snow blower's control panel and route its prime hose up into the carburetor.
- Include Primer Bulb and hose
- Made for snow blowers
The AYP spindle assembly as a replacement part in your Sears, or Husqvarna lawn mower. This heavy duty lawnmower part is made to fit lawn mowers with 54 inch decks. The spindle assembly fits several models including OEM # AYP 187292, AYP 192870, and Husqvarna # 532187292.
- Fits 54 inch mower decks
- Made to fit OEM specifications
The Briggs & Stratton Fuel Pump is a replacement pump for the following Briggs part numbers: 691034, 808281, 692313, 491922, 808322, 557033, 808656 and 808492. The 808656 fits most 12Y000 and 185000 model Briggs & Stratton Engines.
- Fuel Replacement Pump
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Part
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Part
- Fits most 12Y000 and 185000 Model Briggs Engines