Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
- Maneuverability - 16" aerator width is easy to maneuver on small lawns.
- Usage - 7" aerator disc diameter provides for a 2.5" soil penetration depth.
- Durable - Wide weight tray holds a patio brick for increased soil penetration.
Specifications Model Number 45-0365 Weight 17 lbs. Assembled Product Size 17" x 8" x 38"
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 21 3/4" H Dimensions (without Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 13 1/2" H Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Color Green
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 8 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 75 lbs.
- 9" Blow-molded plastic wheels
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Tee bar handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Blow Mold Tires 3" x 9"
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Product Description (copy) – Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 40” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn. This versatile attachment can also be used to break up or loosen the soil (scarify) before seeding and fertilizing a lawn. Get more done with one attachment and have a green, healthy lawn in no time!
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 10 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. (3) Modes of operation: Dethatch, Scarify & Transport for versatility
3. Modes of operation can easily be engaged from the tractor seat
4. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
5. Tines come pre-assembled from the factory to decrease assemble time
- Tines: (20) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch, Scarify, Transport
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 40" x 40" x 33" (1016 x 1016 x 838 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Wheels: 6” x 1.5” (152 x 38 mm)
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
1 - Remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your root system to water and nutrients.
2 - Guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
3 - Engages conveniently from tractor seat.
4 - Delivers the right height for the job, whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
5 - Provide stable ride through the lawn.
6 - Provides maximum durability and holds additional weight when necessary.
- Category:Trailer Carts
- Description:12 Cube Poly Convertible Trailer Dump Cart
- Capacity:650 lbs / 12 Cu Ft
- Frame Description:Steel Tow Bar & Undercarriage
- Bed Dimensions (Length x Width xHeight):50 1/2" x 35" x 13 1/2"
- Body Design:Heavy Duty Plastic
- Special Features:Push / Pull Option
- Wheels:16" Pneumatic Tires
- HardwareYellow Dichromate Finished
- Hitch:Clevis Hitch with Pin
- Control / Engagement:Easy Dump Release Handle
- Assembly Time (Minutes):30