Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
The MTD Primer Bulb Assembly, manufacturer number 951-10639A, is an MTD original equipment part. This Primer Bulb is most commonly used in snow blowers and is a 2 tab snap-in for easy installation. The 951-10639A is a replacement bulb that fits the following manufacturers: Ariens, Craftsman, MTD, Toro, etc. For installations you will need to put the primer bulb assembly in your snow blower's control panel and route its prime hose up into the carburetor.
- Include Primer Bulb and hose
- Made for snow blowers
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 61.5'' Housing Length: 52.5''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 61.5"
- Housing Length (in.): 52.5"
The AYP 21" Mower Blade is designed for walk behind, push, rear wheel gear driven and front wheel gear driven mowers. The AYP 21" Mower Blade is made to git AYP, Honda, Husqvarana, Poulan and Craftsman. The 406712 replaces the following model numbers:
- AYP OEM # 111878, 165833, 175064, 176135, 180459, 189028, 406706, 406712
- Honda OEM # 175064
- Husqvarna OEM # 532175064, 532-1750-64, 532189028, 532-1890-28, 532406712, 532-4067-12, 539111878, 539-1118-78
- Poulan OEM # 532189028, 532406712, 539111878
- Sears OEM # 175064
- Coverage - Compact size for smaller lawns.
- Durable - Rust-proof poly hopper and spreader plate increases product life.
- Maneuverable - Durable poly wheels.
Specifications Model Number 45-0409 Weight 8 lbs. Assembled Product Size 31.9" x 17" x 34"
The MTD 109" Replacement Mower Belt, manufacturer number 954-04045, is an OEM specified Belt. This belt is 109 inches long and is 1/2 inch wide and is designed for a mower deck. The 954-04045 will fit on the following mowers: CUB CADET 754-04045, MTD 954-04045, MTD 754-04045, TORO 112-5800 BYNORM 190-305, BYNORM 265-195, LOWE S 41449, OREGON 75-714, RATIO PARTS 8-123, ROTARY 11845, SUNBELT B1MT330 TORO LX420 (2006); MTD RZT-42 and 13AX605G755.
- Length (in.): 109"
- Width (in.): 1/2"