The AYP Idler Pulley, model number: 196106, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement part. The 196106 fits most lawn mower brads, such as: Husqvarna, Craftsman, Poulan, Poulan Pro and Weed Eater.
- Outer Diameter (in.): 5-3/8"
- Inner Diameter (in.): 3/8"
- Thickness (in.): 1-5/8"
The weight of most UTV’s require a loading ramp with a lot of holding power. UTV ramp has to hold a lot of weight and provide a good flooring design and loading space.
The UTV ramp handles loading and unloading utility vehicles safely and effectively. The LL21643 is rated at a whopping 3600 lbs. total capacity. The loading panels on this ramp are 20 ¼” wide and are designed especially for the unique loading requirements of utility vehicles. Triple structure gives it the strength to handle the toughest jobs.
- Assembled dimension: 21 in. W x 2.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- Rungs/Panel: 30; rung spacing: 3 in.; rung length: 8.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 3600 lbs / pair
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Made with pride in the USA
- 21 in. x 64 in.
- Includes 2 panels
- UPS Dimensional Weight of 56 lbs.
The AYP 8x2" Wheel with Dust Cover is a lawn mower replacement wheel that is a genuine OEM product. The 193144 replaces the following model numbers:111922X, 142204, 143427, 143596, 150340, 151156, 157179, 166917, 170263, 180755, 532140126, 700953, 701575, 750124, 750851, 850690 and 88558.
- Includes 1 wheel
- Includes 1 dust cover
- OEM specified product
- Outer Diameter (in.): 8"
- Inner Diameter (in.): 2"
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 48” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn.
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 12 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. Wide 48” working width for larger yards covers more ground for quicker results
3. Heavy duty steel tow bar with universal hitch pin fits most tractor models
- Tines: (24) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch
- Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
- Dimensions: 38" x 48" x 12" (965 x 1219 x 305 mm)
- Tray Capacity: NA
- Wheels: 8” x 1.75” (203 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 37 lbs (17 kg)
- Genuine OEM Part
- Poulan 530071835 Primer Bulb Kit
- Diameter of fittings may be different from original part A smaller fuel line may be needed Recommended related item Poulan #530069216 Fuel Line
- Chainsaw Primer Bulb for various: Craftsman, Poulan, Poulan Pro
- Replaces: 530047213, 530047566
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
- 17 Cubic Foot Trailer Cart
- Weight Capacity: 1,700 lbs.
- Bed Design: One Piece
- Flared Sides
- Bed Dimensions: 59" L x 37" W x 16" H
- Gauge of Steel: 16 Gauge Body/ 16 Gauge Tailgate
- Axle: 3/4" Solid Steel
- 16” Stud Tread Tire With Metal Hub
- Removeable Tailgate With Slotted Base For Support
- Easy Dump Release
The Champion copper plus spark plug was introduced in 1982, It provides dependable performance and longer life on a daily basis to its owners. Champion's copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range, optimizing performance and longevity. In addition to those benefits, copper plus also provides the best corrosion protection in the industry and eliminates the need for any use of anti-seize compound altogether with its ultraseal shell. Champion copper plus, delivering dependable proven performance since 1907.
- Champion copper plus small engine plugs resist fouling and provide superior corrosion resistance
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs feature a copper core electrode that provides increased conductivity and heat control while delivering good overall wear characteristics
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs are built by a world leader in small engine spark plugs to deliver proven performance