Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 40” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and Benefits
1. (24) sturdy steel plug spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3” plugs of soil
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Aeration Method: Plug; 24 heat-treated spoonsLearn More
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 51" x 28" (940 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 71 lbs (32 kg)
Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
Here’s the perfect loading ramp for your small street bike, dirt bike or moped that won’t break your back or your wallet! The Super-Lite 14715S lives up to its name—it only weighs 9.5 lbs yet will handle a total load of 750 lbs.!
The Super-Lite is constructed of aircraft aluminum and measures 14”W x 71”L with rungs spaced at only 5” apart to insure smooth and solid loading. The Super-Lite can be kept and transported by the bike for quick access. It includes a safety strap and soft, plastic end covers to prevent scratches and damage to the tailgate.Learn More
The Oscar Wilson AYP 54" Cable MZR, model # 156581, is an origal AYP part. This belth replaces AYP #(s) 156577, 156581, 532156581.
- Conduit Length (in.): 52 1/4"
- Cable Length (in.): 61"
- Oregon 72-033 Semi Pneumatic Wheel
- Hub: Plastic gear - white mag style
- Replaces 180773
- Size: 8 inch x2 inch
- Inner Diameter: 1/2 inch
- Hub length: 1-5/8 inch
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 125 lb. (2.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Product Description (copy) - Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 125 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover up to one acre. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Large 125 lb. capacity poly hopper minimizes stops to refill and will not dent or rust
2. Includes Autoflow™ which stops material flow when the tractor stops to eliminate waste and yard burn
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
- Hopper Capacity: 125 lb. or 2.5 cu ft (57 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
- Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 30.75" (1092 x 737 x 781 mm)
- Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
- Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
- Ship Weight: 45.5 lbs (21 kg), UPS Dimensional Weight of 104 Does not qualify for FREE SHIPPING Promotion