Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 17 cu. Ft. (850 lb.) Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul extra-large loads of mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, the Brinly 17 cu. Ft. tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 17 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul extra-large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 850 lb. (17 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for hauling the biggest of loads
2. Steep 45˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
3. Heavy duty 16"x6" pneumatic, turf-tread tires for additional strength and durability.
- Capacity: 850 lbs or 17 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 45°
- Bed Material Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 78" x 37.5" x 31.875" (1981 x 953 x 810 mm)
- Wheels: 16" x 6.5" (406 x 165 mm) pneumatic
- Ship Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)
- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull
- Frame: steel weight tray
- Spike disks: 12 x 9in. disks
- Transport wheels: 7in. x 1.5in. semi-pneumatic
- Approx. Shipping Wt. 64lbs.
- Carton Size: 43.12in.(L) X 11.75in.(W) X 3.625in.(H)
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Some ATV's, utility vehicles, and lawn- mowers call for a low deck clearance. The Max Arch features an arched design that makes it possible to load lawnmowers and low clearance ATV's with ease. The two panels together provide an unbelievable 1500 lbs. of holding power.Learn More
- 3/4" plug for Lawn Rollers
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)