The Oscar Wilson AYP Snap MZR Cable, model # 158152, is an AYP origal part replacement cable. The Cable replaces AYP #'s 158152 and 582991501.
- Conduit Length (in.): 46"
- Inner Wire Length (in.): 55 1/2"
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use
Brinly 18 inch x 36 inch, 390 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The durable Brinly 18”x36” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll larger yards quickly and easily.
Features and Benefits
- 36” rolling width and 390 lb. capacity when filled effectively rolls new sod and removes frost heave
- Durable poly drum with rounded end caps will not dent or rust or damage a lawn when turning
- Light weight poly design provides easy storage when emptied and not in use
- Capacity: 42 gallons (159 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 390 lbs (177 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 36" (457 x 914 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
Oregon fuel lines and primer bulbs are compatible with up to 10% Ethanol blend fuels unless otherwise stated. Using Ethanol blends higher than 10% may speed deterioration and cause leakage.
- Oregon 49-027 Replacement Primer Bulb
- HDA Series
- Replaces Walbro 188-13, Red Max 1491-81510
- Outer Diameter (in.): .725"
- Height (in.): .60"
The Oscar Wilson AYP 46" Hi Lift Bagger Mower Blade, manufacturer number: 405380, is a 22-7/8 inch mower blade with a 5/8 inch star hole. For a 46 inch mower deck you will need 2 of the 405380.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Replacement Part
- 2 Blades Need for 46" Mower Deck
- 5/8 inch Center 5-Point Star Hole
- Made to Fit Husqvarna and AYP
- Length (in.): 22-7/8"
- Width (in.): 2.75"
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Product Description (copy) – Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 40” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn. This versatile attachment can also be used to break up or loosen the soil (scarify) before seeding and fertilizing a lawn. Get more done with one attachment and have a green, healthy lawn in no time!
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 10 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. (3) Modes of operation: Dethatch, Scarify & Transport for versatility
3. Modes of operation can easily be engaged from the tractor seat
4. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
5. Tines come pre-assembled from the factory to decrease assemble time
- Tines: (20) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch, Scarify, Transport
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 40" x 40" x 33" (1016 x 1016 x 838 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Wheels: 6” x 1.5” (152 x 38 mm)
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
1 - Remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your root system to water and nutrients.
2 - Guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
3 - Engages conveniently from tractor seat.
4 - Delivers the right height for the job, whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
5 - Provide stable ride through the lawn.
6 - Provides maximum durability and holds additional weight when necessary.
These Loading ramps have a weight limit of 1250lbs and have 7" rung spacing.Learn More