Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 48” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn.
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 12 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. Wide 48” working width for larger yards covers more ground for quicker results
3. Heavy duty steel tow bar with universal hitch pin fits most tractor models
- Tines: (24) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch
- Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
- Dimensions: 38" x 48" x 12" (965 x 1219 x 305 mm)
- Tray Capacity: NA
- Wheels: 8” x 1.75” (203 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 37 lbs (17 kg)
Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 27 3/8" H Dimensions (without Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 16 3/8" H Tire Size 5" x 13" Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Color Green
- Frame: steel weight tray
- Spike disks: 12 x 9in. disks
- Transport wheels: 7in. x 1.5in. semi-pneumatic
- Approx. Shipping Wt. 64lbs.
- Carton Size: 43.12in.(L) X 11.75in.(W) X 3.625in.(H)
Makes traveling with the mower easy. Ramps are 7 1/2 ft. and can hold up to 1200 lbs
- Arched design allows for extra clearance
- Rubber-tipped fingers provide a strong grip and prevent scratching
- Includes 2 safety straps
- Fully assembled
- Sold in pairs
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 46.5" x 24.25" (660 x 1181 x 616 mm)
Tray Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 8" x 1.75" (203 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator w/Transport Wheels
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. (11) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 100 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Here's an affordable, all purpose ramp that is feather light but tough as nails. Features aircraft aluminum construction, tie-downs and soft plastic holding finger covers to protect your truck bed.Learn More