- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper capacity to finish projects faster.
- Professional-style, easy-set controls for precise application.
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre.*
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.
With ATV's and lawnmowers being made larger and wider each year, the LL46717 was designed to handle a wide range of four wheelers and lawnmowers. Another multi-purpose high-value choice.
- 46" x 71" open
- 23" x 71" x 4.5" folded
- Rungs/Panel: 10
- Rung Length: 21"
- Rung Spacing: 7"
At a weight of only 19 lbs., the “Super-Lite” is the lightest-weight, all-purpose set of ramps on the market and… it is rated with a whopping weight limit of 1500 lbs for the pair! Another great feature---the panels are not connected and can be used for loading vehicles with different wheel spacing widths.
This ramp is perfect for those who want a feather-weight, dependable set of ramps that performs for loading a variety of off-road vehicles. The 14” W x 71” L dimensions and 5” rung spacing makes the Super-Lite ideal for loading ATV’s, Lawnmowers, etc. You can even use one panel as the perfect ramp for dirt bikes, small street bikes and scooters.Learn More
These aluminum loading ramps have a weight limit of 1250lbs and have 7" spacing between rungs.Learn More
Here's an affordable, all purpose ramp that is feather light but tough as nails. Features aircraft aluminum construction, tie-downs and soft plastic holding finger covers to protect your truck bed.Learn More
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use
Brinly 18 inch x 48 inch, 485 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The durable, wide Brinly 18”x48” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll larger yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
- Large 48” rolling width and 485 lb. capacity when filled effectively rolls larger yards
- Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 54 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
- Light weight poly design provides easy storage when emptied and not in use
- Capacity: 54 gallons (204.4 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18"x 48" (457 x 1219 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 125 lb. (2.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Product Description (copy) - Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 125 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover up to one acre. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Large 125 lb. capacity poly hopper minimizes stops to refill and will not dent or rust
2. Includes Autoflow™ which stops material flow when the tractor stops to eliminate waste and yard burn
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
- Hopper Capacity: 125 lb. or 2.5 cu ft (57 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
- Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 30.75" (1092 x 737 x 781 mm)
- Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
- Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
- Ship Weight: 45.5 lbs (21 kg), UPS Dimensional Weight of 104 Does not qualify for FREE SHIPPING Promotion