Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
The Agri-Fab 85 lb Tow Broadcast Spreader is a durable and maneuverable pull behind spreader that covers ground quickly and easily. Time is precious when soil needs amending -- don't waste it by spreading your lawn care products by hand. Let Agri-Fab's Tow Broadcast Spreader with 85 lb capacity do the hard work for you in a fraction of the time. Whether your lawn is in need of fertilizer, herbicides, or other amendments, the Agri-Fab Broadcast Spreader is the right tool for the job.
The Agri-Fab Tow Broadcast Spreader covers an area 8-10 feet wide. The spreader can cover approximately 1/4 of an acre, or 14,000 square feet, in a single trip, with coverage varying with different materials and the speed of application. This broadcast spreader features a poly hopper and spreader plate that are rust proof and built for durability and longevity. The 10" x 4" pneumatic tires provide ease of maneuverability and let the spreader go wherever the job takes it. The frame and axel are crafted with sturdy 1/2" tubular steel for a solid construction you can depend on.
- Hopper Capacity: 85 lb
- Spread Width: 8' - 10'
- 1/4 acre or 14,200 sq ft coverage
- Drive Type: Delrin gear
- Tire: pneumatic 10" x 4"
- Axle: 1/2" tubular steel
- Frame: 1/2" tubular steel
- Assembled Product Size: 35" x 22" x 24"
The AYP 50" Ground/Secondary V-Belt is a replacement belt that is made to OEM specifications. This belt will replace AYP 2H4B3A, 2K4B3A, 2P4C3A, 2E4B3A, 602520, 602521, 7HB3A, 7K4B3A, BL12542A, CP12542A and CP12542B. The 138255 is a 50" cut deck secondary, application belt drive.
- Length (in.): 95.25"
- Width (in.): 1/2"
- Coverage - Compact size for smaller lawns.
- Durable - Rust-proof poly hopper and spreader plate increases product life.
- Maneuverable - Durable poly wheels.
Specifications Model Number 45-0409 Weight 8 lbs. Assembled Product Size 31.9" x 17" x 34"