- Efficient design easily clears debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, walks, drives and garages
- 18.0V Rechargeable NiCd Battery Pack
- Provides Plenty of Run-time to Sweep Hard Surfaces on Most 1/2 Acre Properties
- Lightweight Design Makes It Easy To Use and Store Large Switch For Easy On/Off
- Low Noise Design
Note: This is the Dethatcher Kit ONLY, the 42" Sweeper is sold separately.
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly Dethatcher Kit for Brinly 42” Lawn Sweeper
Product Description (copy) – Dethatching your lawn in the spring is vital to getting the dead grass and roots from a lawn to allow water, air, and nutrients to reach the root system, but clean up can be a hassle. Get two jobs done with one tool, by adding a Brinly dethatcher kit to the Brinly lawn sweeper. Two rows of independently flexing tines gently pulls thatch from a lawn and is picked right up by the high-velocity sweeper brushes on the first pass. The dethatcher kit easily installs to the sweeper and the tines can be moved into the “up” position to use the sweeper independently.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Make a lawn sweeper more versatile by combining dethatching and material collection together
2. Easily attaches to a lawn sweeper to dethatch a lawn while cleaning up a lawn to save time
3. Two rows of (12,) independently-flexing tines provide maximum thatch removal
1. Designed to fit the Brinly model STS-42LXH sweeper (sweeper not included)
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 36 inch/91 centimeter aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Here’s the perfect loading ramp for your small street bike, dirt bike or moped that won’t break your back or your wallet! The Super-Lite 14715S lives up to its name—it only weighs 9.5 lbs yet will handle a total load of 750 lbs.!
The Super-Lite is constructed of aircraft aluminum and measures 14”W x 71”L with rungs spaced at only 5” apart to insure smooth and solid loading. The Super-Lite can be kept and transported by the bike for quick access. It includes a safety strap and soft, plastic end covers to prevent scratches and damage to the tailgate.Learn More