Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
The Briggs & Stratton Fuel Pump is a replacement pump for the following Briggs part numbers: 691034, 808281, 692313, 491922, 808322, 557033, 808656 and 808492. The 808656 fits most 12Y000 and 185000 model Briggs & Stratton Engines.
- Fuel Replacement Pump
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Part
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Part
- Fits most 12Y000 and 185000 Model Briggs Engines
The MTD 40" Control Cable, manufacturer number 946-1130 is an MTD Original equipment part. The 946-1130 is an easy to install snap on cable, that cable is 40 inches long and has 13 inches of bare cable, making this entire item 53 inches long. The control cable connects to the control handle of the lawn mower. When the control handle is engaged the mower blade will begin to rotate, when the handle is released the blade will stop.Learn More
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 61.5'' Housing Length: 52.5''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 61.5"
- Housing Length (in.): 52.5"
The MTD Primer Bulb Assembly, manufacturer number 951-10639A, is an MTD original equipment part. This Primer Bulb is most commonly used in snow blowers and is a 2 tab snap-in for easy installation. The 951-10639A is a replacement bulb that fits the following manufacturers: Ariens, Craftsman, MTD, Toro, etc. For installations you will need to put the primer bulb assembly in your snow blower's control panel and route its prime hose up into the carburetor.
- Include Primer Bulb and hose
- Made for snow blowers