Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
- MTD original equipment part
- 90-day warranty for defects in material or workmanship
- Center Hole Diameter: 6 point star
- Replaces Part Number 742-04053A, 742-04053B and 742-04053C
- Length (in.): 17 7/8"
- Width (in.): 2 3/8"
The AYP Standard 22" Mulching Blade, model number: 406713, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement part, that is for a Walk Behind 22" deck. The 406713 replaces various brands, such as: Ariens, Husqvarna, Murray, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Ryobi, Craftsman and Weed Eater.
- Length (in.): 22"
- Center (in.): 5/8"
- Outer Diameter (in.): 3/8"
- Center to Center (in.): 1 7/8"
The Briggs & Stratton Fuel Pump is a replacement pump for the following Briggs part numbers: 691034, 808281, 692313, 491922, 808322, 557033, 808656 and 808492. The 808656 fits most 12Y000 and 185000 model Briggs & Stratton Engines.
- Fuel Replacement Pump
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Part
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Part
- Fits most 12Y000 and 185000 Model Briggs Engines
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.