Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
An easy way to weed, feed, and seed for a beautiful lawn!
- The hopper holds approximately 6 pounds of pelletized fetilizer or ice melt, or 3 pounds of seed.
- Hand crank turns clockwise to apply product.
- Easy to clean
Recommended Selector Settings
- Fine Grass Seed - Setting: 1
- Coarse Grass Seed - Setting: 2
- Granular Fertilizer - Setting: 3
- Weed & Feed and Ice Melt - Setting: 4
- Weed Control and Rock Salt - Setting: 5
Directions for Using the Multipurpose Hand Spreader
- Push slector toward hopper to close. Fill hopper will desired marterial over pavement.
- Adjust the selector setting to the most desired setting per the table (above).
- To apply the product evenly, walk at a normal pace while turning the hand crank clockwise.
- Apply all products in accordance with the product manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid spreading in the wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- Rinse spreader thoroughly after use.
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
- Coverage - Compact size for smaller lawns.
- Durable - Rust-proof poly hopper and spreader plate increases product life.
- Maneuverable - Durable poly wheels.
Specifications Model Number 45-0409 Weight 8 lbs. Assembled Product Size 31.9" x 17" x 34"
The MTD 109" Replacement Mower Belt, manufacturer number 954-04045, is an OEM specified Belt. This belt is 109 inches long and is 1/2 inch wide and is designed for a mower deck. The 954-04045 will fit on the following mowers: CUB CADET 754-04045, MTD 954-04045, MTD 754-04045, TORO 112-5800 BYNORM 190-305, BYNORM 265-195, LOWE S 41449, OREGON 75-714, RATIO PARTS 8-123, ROTARY 11845, SUNBELT B1MT330 TORO LX420 (2006); MTD RZT-42 and 13AX605G755.
- Length (in.): 109"
- Width (in.): 1/2"
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 53 5/8'' Housing Length: 46 1/2''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 53-5/8"
- Housing Length (in.): 46-1/2"
The AYP 21" Mower Blade is designed for walk behind, push, rear wheel gear driven and front wheel gear driven mowers. The AYP 21" Mower Blade is made to git AYP, Honda, Husqvarana, Poulan and Craftsman. The 406712 replaces the following model numbers:
- AYP OEM # 111878, 165833, 175064, 176135, 180459, 189028, 406706, 406712
- Honda OEM # 175064
- Husqvarna OEM # 532175064, 532-1750-64, 532189028, 532-1890-28, 532406712, 532-4067-12, 539111878, 539-1118-78
- Poulan OEM # 532189028, 532406712, 539111878
- Sears OEM # 175064