Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Product Description (copy) – Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 40” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn. This versatile attachment can also be used to break up or loosen the soil (scarify) before seeding and fertilizing a lawn. Get more done with one attachment and have a green, healthy lawn in no time!
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 10 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. (3) Modes of operation: Dethatch, Scarify & Transport for versatility
3. Modes of operation can easily be engaged from the tractor seat
4. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
5. Tines come pre-assembled from the factory to decrease assemble time
- Tines: (20) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch, Scarify, Transport
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 40" x 40" x 33" (1016 x 1016 x 838 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Wheels: 6” x 1.5” (152 x 38 mm)
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
1 - Remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your root system to water and nutrients.
2 - Guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
3 - Engages conveniently from tractor seat.
4 - Delivers the right height for the job, whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
5 - Provide stable ride through the lawn.
6 - Provides maximum durability and holds additional weight when necessary.
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Category:Trailer Carts
- Description:12 Cube Poly Convertible Trailer Dump Cart
- Capacity:650 lbs / 12 Cu Ft
- Frame Description:Steel Tow Bar & Undercarriage
- Bed Dimensions (Length x Width xHeight):50 1/2" x 35" x 13 1/2"
- Body Design:Heavy Duty Plastic
- Special Features:Push / Pull Option
- Wheels:16" Pneumatic Tires
- HardwareYellow Dichromate Finished
- Hitch:Clevis Hitch with Pin
- Control / Engagement:Easy Dump Release Handle
- Assembly Time (Minutes):30
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 8 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 75 lbs.
- 9" Blow-molded plastic wheels
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Tee bar handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Blow Mold Tires 3" x 9"
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
With Swisher's Bucket Lift, you can now lift over ONE TON of heavy, bulky, difficult to lift and move “stuff” with ease! The Bucket Lift works in conjunction with any end loader bucket that is rated to handle loads up to 3,000 lbs. The Bucket Lift fits bucket edges up to 15/16” in thickness. The Swisher Bucket Lift is laser cut from solid 3/8” thick steel plate that is reinforced by 1/4” steel tubing for incredible strength and durability. It weighs only 12.5 lbs. The Swisher Bucket Lift is a dynamo in a compact package. Take one item on your “tools I would love to have” off your Bucket List!! Get the new Swisher® Bucket Lift and go lift something heavy. Made in the USA.
- Lift heavy, bulky items with ease
- 3000 lb. lifting capacity
- Fits bucket edges up to 15/16" thickness
- Painted Safety Yellow for easy locating
- Made from laser cut 3/8" thick steel
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Here’s the perfect loading ramp for your small street bike, dirt bike or moped that won’t break your back or your wallet! The Super-Lite 14715S lives up to its name—it only weighs 9.5 lbs yet will handle a total load of 750 lbs.!
The Super-Lite is constructed of aircraft aluminum and measures 14”W x 71”L with rungs spaced at only 5” apart to insure smooth and solid loading. The Super-Lite can be kept and transported by the bike for quick access. It includes a safety strap and soft, plastic end covers to prevent scratches and damage to the tailgate.Learn More
Out of stock