Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 48” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn.
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 12 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. Wide 48” working width for larger yards covers more ground for quicker results
3. Heavy duty steel tow bar with universal hitch pin fits most tractor models
- Tines: (24) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch
- Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
- Dimensions: 38" x 48" x 12" (965 x 1219 x 305 mm)
- Tray Capacity: NA
- Wheels: 8” x 1.75” (203 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 37 lbs (17 kg)
- Trailer Carts
- 12 Cube Poly Convertible Trailer Dump Cart
- 650 lbs / 12 Cu Ft
- Frame Description:
- Steel Tow Bar & Undercarriage
- Bed Dimensions (Length x Width xHeight):
- 50 1/2" x 35" x 13 1/2"
- Body Design:
- Heavy Duty Plastic
- Special Features:
- Push / Pull Option
- 16" Pneumatic Tires
- Yellow Dichromate Finished
- Clevis Hitch with Pin
- Control / Engagement:
- Easy Dump Release Handle
- Assembly Time (Minutes):
- Hopper capacity: 7 gallon (dry)/85 lb.
- 14,200 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/4 acre.*
- Rustproof poly hopper and spreader plate increase product life.
- Up to 10' spread width for reliable coverage.
- Pneumatic tires allow for increased maneuverability.
Makes traveling with the mower easy. Ramps are 7 1/2 ft. and can hold up to 1200 lbs
- Arched design allows for extra clearance
- Rubber-tipped fingers provide a strong grip and prevent scratching
- Includes 2 safety straps
- Fully assembled
- Sold in pairs
At a weight of only 19 lbs., the “Super-Lite” is the lightest-weight, all-purpose set of ramps on the market and… it is rated with a whopping weight limit of 1500 lbs for the pair! Another great feature---the panels are not connected and can be used for loading vehicles with different wheel spacing widths.
This ramp is perfect for those who want a feather-weight, dependable set of ramps that performs for loading a variety of off-road vehicles. The 14” W x 71” L dimensions and 5” rung spacing makes the Super-Lite ideal for loading ATV’s, Lawnmowers, etc. You can even use one panel as the perfect ramp for dirt bikes, small street bikes and scooters.Learn More