Lawn Aerators & Accessories
Using Yard Tuff’s Chain Link Drag Harrow (DH-045) is the ideal way to take care of your leveling needs. This quality drag harrow measures 4’ x 5’ and is constructed of a chain-link style galvanized mesh for a durable drag harrow that you can rely on. Attach this drag harrow to almost any ATV, UTV, or utility tractor with the universal chain-style hitch for easy towing. Making this drag harrow even more versatile is the front tray; use the front tray to hold cement blocks for extra weight, which gives you extra depth and force when needed. The powder-coat finish and durable construction ensures that this product will resist rust and be long-lasting. Yard Tuff’s drag harrow is ideal for covering seed after planting or seeding. It is also the perfect harrow for leveling playing fields and baseball diamonds. The drag harrow will also help you drag fertilizer into the ground for enriched soil. Yard Tuff’s safe and effective drag harrow can help you with a wide variety of tasks.
- Good for lightweight jobs like smoothing baseball diamonds or seed beds
- Universal chain style hitch
- Weather resistant powder coat finish
- Maneuverability - 16" aerator width is easy to maneuver on small lawns.
- Usage - 7" aerator disc diameter provides for a 2.5" soil penetration depth.
- Durable - Wide weight tray holds a patio brick for increased soil penetration.
Specifications Model Number 45-0365 Weight 17 lbs. Assembled Product Size 17" x 8" x 38"
Agri-Fabs 42 in. Tine Dethatcher Attachment for Lawn Sweepers has a universal design that fits most lawn sweepers in the market. The fourteen heat treated tines are ideal for bringing matted layers of thatch and large clippings to the surface to then be picked up by sweeper.
- Assembled dimension: 40 in. W x 13 in. D x 10 in. H
- Universal design fits most lawn sweepers in the market
- Fourteen heat treated spring tines provide durability
- Attaches quickly for instant pickup of removed thatch
- 3 year limited warranty