Lawn Sweepers & Accessories
Unique design provides more traction on the sweeper wheels for greater debris pickup.
- Hopper Capacity: approx 12cu ft
- Brush Diameter: 10" diameter
- Brush/ Wheel Ratio: 5.1:1
- Infinite Height Adjust: yes
- Tire: 11" x 2.5" semi-pneumatic
Click here for Product Manual.
Click here for Parts List. Learn More
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
Click here for Owners Manual
Click here for Parts Listing Learn More
- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
The Yard Tuff Lawn Sweeper Attaches to you lawn tractor and sweeps up leaves, grass clippings and more. When you are ready to dump the contents all you do is pull the sweeper basket forward and the contents empty on to the ground making composting easy.Learn More
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)