Parts & Accessories
Briggs & Stratton lawn mower oil is proven to meet the demands of our 4-cycle engines. Keep your small engine running strong -- order genuine B&S lawn mower oil today!
- Tested and approved by Briggs & Stratton engineers.
- Warranty certified and recommended in all Briggs & Stratton manuals.
- A high quality detergent oil classified SJ/CD by the API-Conveniently sized for today's engines
- 18 Fl. oz. (.532 L)
The Briggs & Stratton Fuel Pump is a replacement pump for the following Briggs part numbers: 691034, 808281, 692313, 491922, 808322, 557033, 808656 and 808492. The 808656 fits most 12Y000 and 185000 model Briggs & Stratton Engines.
- Fuel Replacement Pump
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Part
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Part
- Fits most 12Y000 and 185000 Model Briggs Engines
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 53 5/8'' Housing Length: 46 1/2''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 53-5/8"
- Housing Length (in.): 46-1/2"
The AYP Idler Pulley, model number: 196106, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement part. The 196106 fits most lawn mower brads, such as: Husqvarna, Craftsman, Poulan, Poulan Pro and Weed Eater.
- Outer Diameter (in.): 5-3/8"
- Inner Diameter (in.): 3/8"
- Thickness (in.): 1-5/8"
The AYP 8x2" Wheel with Dust Cover is a lawn mower replacement wheel that is a genuine OEM product. The 193144 replaces the following model numbers:111922X, 142204, 143427, 143596, 150340, 151156, 157179, 166917, 170263, 180755, 532140126, 700953, 701575, 750124, 750851, 850690 and 88558.
- Includes 1 wheel
- Includes 1 dust cover
- OEM specified product
- Outer Diameter (in.): 8"
- Inner Diameter (in.): 2"
The Champion copper plus spark plug was introduced in 1982, It provides dependable performance and longer life on a daily basis to its owners. Champion's copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range, optimizing performance and longevity. In addition to those benefits, copper plus also provides the best corrosion protection in the industry and eliminates the need for any use of anti-seize compound altogether with its ultraseal shell. Champion copper plus, delivering dependable proven performance since 1907.
- Champion copper plus small engine plugs resist fouling and provide superior corrosion resistance
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs feature a copper core electrode that provides increased conductivity and heat control while delivering good overall wear characteristics
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs are built by a world leader in small engine spark plugs to deliver proven performance