Parts & Accessories
Briggs & Stratton lawn mower oil is proven to meet the demands of our 4-cycle engines. Keep your small engine running strong -- order genuine B&S lawn mower oil today!
- Tested and approved by Briggs & Stratton engineers.
- Warranty certified and recommended in all Briggs & Stratton manuals.
- A high quality detergent oil classified SJ/CD by the API-Conveniently sized for today's engines
- 18 Fl. oz. (.532 L)
The Briggs & Stratton Fuel Pump is a replacement pump for the following Briggs part numbers: 691034, 808281, 692313, 491922, 808322, 557033, 808656 and 808492. The 808656 fits most 12Y000 and 185000 model Briggs & Stratton Engines.
- Fuel Replacement Pump
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Part
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Part
- Fits most 12Y000 and 185000 Model Briggs Engines
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
The engine zone restart cable's dimensions are total Length: 53 5/8'' Housing Length: 46 1/2''. Both ends are a cast "Z" Bend. Handle end wraps around handle, with a peg that locates and locks it in place. Often these pegs wear down or break when the cable starts to bind in the housing, causing a no-start because the cable wont move far enough to pull the engine brake switch to "on" position. Safety Zone Start cable fits many models of AYP, Husqvarna, Craftsman Sears walk behind mowers.
- Total Length (in.): 53-5/8"
- Housing Length (in.): 46-1/2"
The AYP Idler Pulley, model number: 196106, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement part. The 196106 fits most lawn mower brads, such as: Husqvarna, Craftsman, Poulan, Poulan Pro and Weed Eater.
- Outer Diameter (in.): 5-3/8"
- Inner Diameter (in.): 3/8"
- Thickness (in.): 1-5/8"