Seeders-Spreaders & Accessories
*** PLEASE NOTE: Red Seed Plate Storage Case Sold Separately ***
Earthway Garden Seeder
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of seeding your garden, being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track making crazy zig-zagging rows. Ugh... maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Unleash your Earthway seeder into well-tilled soil
In one continuous operation, the garden seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing the Earthway precision garden seeder is a quality product with its 5-year limited warranty.Learn More
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
The Agri-Fab 85 lb Tow Broadcast Spreader is a durable and maneuverable pull behind spreader that covers ground quickly and easily. Time is precious when soil needs amending -- don't waste it by spreading your lawn care products by hand. Let Agri-Fab's Tow Broadcast Spreader with 85 lb capacity do the hard work for you in a fraction of the time. Whether your lawn is in need of fertilizer, herbicides, or other amendments, the Agri-Fab Broadcast Spreader is the right tool for the job.
The Agri-Fab Tow Broadcast Spreader covers an area 8-10 feet wide. The spreader can cover approximately 1/4 of an acre, or 14,000 square feet, in a single trip, with coverage varying with different materials and the speed of application. This broadcast spreader features a poly hopper and spreader plate that are rust proof and built for durability and longevity. The 10" x 4" pneumatic tires provide ease of maneuverability and let the spreader go wherever the job takes it. The frame and axel are crafted with sturdy 1/2" tubular steel for a solid construction you can depend on.
- Hopper Capacity: 85 lb
- Spread Width: 8' - 10'
- 1/4 acre or 14,200 sq ft coverage
- Drive Type: Delrin gear
- Tire: pneumatic 10" x 4"
- Axle: 1/2" tubular steel
- Frame: 1/2" tubular steel
- Assembled Product Size: 35" x 22" x 24"
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
Swisher's Commercial Pro UTV-Truck Spreader spreads grass seed, fertilizer, salt or sand with even consistency. Adjustable spread widths from 4' to 16' in diameter depending on material. Heavy duty permanent magnet DC motor; motor wiring included; Features an 8" easy-fill spin-on cap with breather vents tank for consistent flow of product. The universal fit mounts easily to your existing 2" x 2" receiver and includes a new height adjustment feature for use on vehicles with lower hitch heights; Easy installation, all hardware included. The opaque poly tank 25-gallon hopper allows for easy visual of contents; 300-lb. capacity. Made in the USA.
- New height adjustment feature
- Heavy duty, permanent magnet DC Motor
- Motor wiring included
- Spread grass seed, fertilizer, salt, or sand consistently
- Spread width 4' to 16' diameter
- 300 lb capacity
- 8" easy fill spin on cap with breather
- Universal fit
- Mounts to existing 2"x2" receiver, all hardware included
- Opaque 25 gallon poly tank hopper
- Made in the USA
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
Brinly's 20 Series premium push spreader offers unmatched value in any push spreader line. The P20-500BH broadcast lawn spreader holds 50 lbs. of lawn fertilizer, grass seed, snow and ice-melt agents or other granular materials, and is the right choice for homeowners with 1/4 to 1/2 half acre lots.
Powder coated spreader hopper frame, enclosed gears, and large turf tread pneumatic tires delivers long-lasting durability in the P20-500BH lawn spreader. Additional features include adjustable height handles to support your ergonomic working height, positive on / off (no cables to break), and standard hopper screen to break up large clumps of granular material. And with optional accessories such as a spreader hopper cover and side deflectors, you get the best value in a broadcast push spreader package.
Hopper Capacity: 50 lbs or 1.0 cu ft (23 kg)
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36" x 23" x 38" (914 x 584 x 965 mm)
Gear Ratio: 5:1; enclosed
Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
1 - Is ideal for smaller lawns and spreads seed, fertilizer and salt melt granular materials.Learn More
2 - Inhibits corrosion and provides long lasting durability.
3 - Expedites your time spreading your lawn and ensures accuracy.
4 - Keeps large clumps of material out of hopper to improve material flow.
5 - For long lasting durability and an easy push through the lawn.
Aeration and drop coverage in one package. Spiker/seeders offer all the advantages of a drop spreader (with the exception of sand/salt spreading on paved surfaces). Plus, they aerate the lawn, allowing water, sunlight and nutrients easy access to the grass roots. Especially well suited for seeding, these units save you time by allowing one-pass aerating and fertilizing. Spiker/seeder has easy on/off manual lever. Sturdy wheels provide smooth maneuverability.
- Spikes: 7in. diameter/ 9 spike wheels
- Hitch: hitch pin included
- 32in. wide poly hopper wont rust
- 100-Lb. Capacity
- 35% more capacity than similar units with less assembly required too