The Lifetime 6' Picnic Table gives you that perfect extra outdoor eating space you've always wanted. Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene and powder-coated steel, our picnic tables are weather and rust resistant, and will not fade, crack, chip or peel. Stronger and more durable than wood, they are low-maintenance, stain resistant and easy to clean. Best of all, Lifetime picnic tables fold completely flat for convenient storage.
- Table top/frame color: brown/bronze
- Frame material: powder-coated steel tubing
- Table top material: UV-protected double-wall, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Seats 8 comfortably
- Superior strength and durability
- Folds flat for storage
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Includes umbrella hole and cap
- Attractive wood grain design
- Will not crack, chip, rust, or peel
- Steel frame with all-weather finish
- Table Top Thickness: 55 mm
- Frame Tubing Diameter: 42 mm
- Bench dimensions: 19" H x 9" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions (Open): 29" ;H x 30" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions(Folded): 4" H x 57" W x 72" D
- Weight: 76 lbs
SKU 19810029 Model 60110 Weight 85.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $129.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Not impressed Review by Shaws
Price Value Quality
We own a picnic table rental business. We have 40 of these lifetime tables that have been with us for appx 10-15 years. Very Durable!!! But time to replace. Love them. BUT... these new ones (mind you we bought 40 new ones) we are not at all impressed with! Very thin quality and we aren't even sure they will last 5 years. Sorry we purchased them. If it werent for the fact that they were trailered in by semi (mind you 9 were damaged on the first shipment), we would have returned them.
(Posted on 5/27/2015)
- Nice, durable table! Review by KDF
Price Value Quality
We have one of these picnic tables, and it is great! It has been through hell and back, we haul it everywhere for people to use. We have had ours for 4 years, and it is still perfect. We have stood on it, had 8 people+ sitting at it, cleaned fish on it...perfect, and durable! My parents, brother, and son all have these, all of great quality!
(Posted on 12/7/2013)
- Wasnt built very good Review by SomeDude
Value Quality Price
i baught one and had it 2-3days and it broke with 3-4 people sitting on it and they was skinny people too.watch out!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s we took it back
(Posted on 7/16/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Howard on Nov 12, 2014 1:15:49 PMHello,
I contacted the manufacturer in regards to your question, there response was
Legs/Frame material: powder-coated steel tubing
Table top material: UV-protected double-wall, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
I hope i answered all your questions and thank you for visiting our website. have a wonderful day!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 12, 2014 1:15:49 PM