If you’re looking for big toys to keep the kids entertained in your own backyard, check out this awesome big toy from Lifetime--the geometric Dome Climber. This is a big toy that up to six kids can enjoy at the same time! Big toys like our Dome Climber help your child to develop strong muscles and coordination. Our Dome Climber is a fun, geometric design with real rock climbing hand grips. It is constructed of powder-coated steel to prevent rusting and peeling. Like all of our big toys, the Dome Climber is made from top-quality construction, and built to last—a big toy that will be a backyard attraction for many years.
- Color: Red & Blue
- Dome Dimensions: 5 ft. tall, 10 ft. wide
- Construction Material: Powder Coated Steel, Solid Plastic Hand Grips
- Steel Tubing Dimensions: 1.5 in. diameter, 33 in. lengths of tubing
- Features: Real rock climbing hand grips and powder-coated steel poles
- Age Recommendation: 4 yrs. and older
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Warranty: 1yr. Limited Factory Warranty
SKU 086470065 Model 101301 Weight 101.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $249.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- kids love it, but don't expect to get parts Review by doris
Price Value Quality
3 of the bottom bars broke where the bolt goes through due to rust and I called for parts. was told I would receive them in about 13 to 14 DAYS. WAITED FOUR WEEKS AND CALLED BACK TO FIND OUT WHERE THE PARTS WERE AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 90 DAYS TO GET PARTS FROM CHINA BECAUSE THE SUPPLIER DOESN'T STOCK PARTS. IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO GET TO ENJOY A TOY BEFORE HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE, THEN CHECK TO SEE IF IT IS MADE IN THE USA
(Posted on 10/8/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Lifetime Red and Blue Metal Dome Climber GeoDome 101301
- From Darron at 5/29/13 11:19 AM
- From doris at 8/30/14 10:33 AM
- Q: one of the bottom bars has rusted out and broken off. Where do I get a new piece?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
I have been in contact with the manufacturer and the parts are available for purchase through them. You would need to call them at: 1-800-225-3865. You will need your model number, measure the part, and the product id which is in the owners manual.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question