- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
SKU 86020348 Model LGD-TRL-16 Weight 36.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $119.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great Deal Review by Stoneager
Value Quality Price
The Kolpin Lock-it-Rite trailer System was easy to install and does what it suppose to do. Very pleased with Rual King Service and Kolpin Products
(Posted on 4/2/2015)
- fast shipment+++++ Review by curt
Price Value Quality
the lock-it right system is heavy duty. easy to install a nice positive way to lock in my UTV . I still use a front tie down so the front will not slide around
(Posted on 1/29/2015)
- Good price, upright tubing needs to be longer Review by Mike
Quality Price Value
Rural King has the best price.I ordered 2 of these.I had to call Kolpin on 1 of the couplers,they said takes a 2inch ball.however,1 of the 2 that I received,a 1-7/8 ball would not go.However,Kolpin sent me another.The upright tubing definetly should be taller.I had to put a receiver hitch on a 2-wheel drive Honda Rancher,with a 2inch drop in order to make it work,otherwise a good anchoring system for your atv or utv.
(Posted on 10/22/2014)
- Excellent Review by Campmeat
Quality Price Value
I've had the one that you use on the receiver of your pickup. They are the absolute best way to keep your ORV from being stolen or bounced out of your truck or trailer.
(Posted on 12/11/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!