The heirloom black patina on the Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet eliminates the time and effort of seasoning—it's ready to use right out of the box! Lodge coats the entire surface of the skillet with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the utensil in a hot industrial oven. The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish. Durable cast iron cookware offers superior distribution and retention of heat. Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet features 2 pour spouts that make it easy to drain liquids.
- Pre-seasoned and ready for pancakes, omelets and more
- Assist handle for easily managing hefty loads
- Convenient pouring lip on 1 side
- Rugged cast iron
- Clean with hot water and stiff brush, dry thoroughly with towel
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Pan-Pot Size: 12"
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Heat Resistant, Warp-Proof, Corrosion Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Rust Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Stain Resistant, Chip Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 12.0 " W x 2.0 " D x 18.0 " H
- Weight: 7.5 Lb.
SKU 051261254 Model L10SK3 Weight 8.1000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $24.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Lodge Cast Iron 12" Skillet L10SK3
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question