A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
SKU 7309434 Model BYW0003 Weight 64.0000 Color No size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $278.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Nice Larger Version of a Yard Windmill Review by Eric R.
Value Quality Price
This is a pretty well made windmill for decorating the yard. It is larger then the typical little version you see everywhere and stands a little under 12' tall. Be prepared to spend some time assembling it as it shows up looking like a giant erector set. That being said it wasn't difficult to put together just time consuming. After getting it together it was really pretty sturdy and nicely made, seems like it should hold up well.
Note: After putting it in the yard my wife thought it should be taller, so I made my own legs and extended it another 3'. It looks really good and is just what she wanted.
(Posted on 6/7/2016)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A