- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
SKU 076770047 Model 1333 Weight 2.0800 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $3.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- quick service Review by Michael
Price Value Quality
Thanks for good product and service.
(Posted on 11/14/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Meeco Black Furnace Cement 1 pint 1333
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question