The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
SKU 15383424 Model 49-22-1129 Weight 1.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $29.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- great blades outlast all othersI have found> Review by Ray
Quality Price Value
I have used the Torch blades for cutting oilfield pipe with and without lube form rods 5/8 (spring steel) 2" upset and non upset tubing and up to 3" line pipe they out last all blades in my recip saw. the Axe outlasted all blades when I demo my roof. a flat asphalt roof over 3/4 wide pine boards.
(Posted on 6/15/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!