Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
- (1) 7.0 AMP 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (6130-33)
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Type 27 Guard
- Compact, Lightweight Design: At 10.2” long and 3.5 lbs it is the most compact & lightest grinder in the Milwaukee line
- 7.0 Amp, 750 MWO Motor- powerful for daily applications
- Debris Baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-Port Exhaust-reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Switch Type: Slide
- Max Watts Out (Power): 750
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Cord Type: Double Insulated
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 7.0
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Electronic: No
- Debris Baffles: Yes
- Multi-Port Exhaust: Yes
- Epoxy Motor Protection: Yes
- Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Easy Actuation Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Ship Weight: 5.52 lbs
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11"
SKU 15385189 Model 6130-33 Weight 5.5200 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $59.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Milwaukee hand grinder good but can't get the guard turned. Review by Aaron
Price Value Quality
I purchased this grinder and it looks good and well built but neither me nor my son can get the guard turned facing the handle like the picture shows. So, if I need to use the grinder in a tight spot or forward motion I will have to take the guard off completely. The instructions were no help.
(Posted on 1/29/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!