The 5263-21 is the most compact rotary hammer in its class at 10.9" long and only 4.6 lbs. Up to 30% lighter than the competition, this hammer is ideal for drilling overhead and in tight spaces, yet powerful enough to drill the majority of holes commonly drilled by the professional trades. The 5263-21 also provides up to 65% faster drilling with 1.5 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-3,700 RPM. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS™) delivers maximum user comfort by minimizing vibration, while 2-Mode Operation provides versatility regardless of application.
- 5263-20 5/8" Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Light Weight, 4.6 lbs: Reduces fatigue in overhead and horizontal drilling applications
- Compact, 10.25" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,700 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- AVS - Anti Vibration System: Delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 5.5
- Max Capacity : 5/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.5 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-3,700
- No Load BPM: 0-4,400
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer and rotation only
- Chipping: No
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: Yes - AVS™
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/8"
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
SKU 015385308 Model 5263-21 Weight 9.0300 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Milwaukee 5/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit 5263-21
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question