With a head size of just 3-3/4”, this M12TM Right Angle Drill/Driver is compact and lightweight for drilling and fastening in tight spaces, yet delivers 100 in-lbs of torque. It’s the first subcompact with a spindle lock chuck for maximum versatility and grip. It also features the industry’s first electronic clutch, with 12 torque settings and an LED indicator for fastening with complete control. The M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job, and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface. An extended paddle switch gives you ultimate comfort and convenience during prolonged use. The kit includes an M12 REDLITHIUM battery, 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Extended Paddle Switch: Provides convenience and comfort no matter what the job requires
- Innovative Electronic Clutch: Delivers up to 100 in-lbs of torque with 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- 3/8” Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Allows quick and easy bit changes and maximum grip
- Built-in LEDs: Illuminate work surface and indicate clutch position
- (1) M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8” Right Angle Drill/Driver (2415-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 12V Tool Warranty 5 Years Peak Torque 100 in-lbs Battery Warranty 2 Year Charge Time 30 Minutes Chuck Type 3/8" Single Sleeve Speed 0-800 RPM
SKU 15385079 Model 2415-21 Weight 11.6800 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $99.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!