Rebates cannot be applied to online purchases.
The M12™ Cordless Black Heated Jacket utilizes multi layered fabric technology to actively warm the body and stimulate blood circulation. The jacket provides unmatched warmth and performance with a fleece inner liner and durable carbon fiber heating elements not only in the chest and upper back, but now in lower pockets that are controlled independent of the core heating elements to provide increased warmth to the hands. The 2344 M12™ Heated Jacket features three heat settings, for varying heat needs and is water and wind resistant for a variety of cold job site conditions or outdoor sports and activities.
Powered by M12™ RED LITHIUM battery technology for up to 6 hours of continuous heat on a single charge, the jackets join a system of over 40 tools. Hidden in a sleek back pocket, which can expand to hold an XC battery, an upgraded battery holder now includes a battery fuel gauge and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices.
- Superior Run-Time: Up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Core Heat Zone Provides Heat to the Chest and Upper Back
- Pocket Heat Zone Provides Heat to the Hands
- 3 Heat Settings Per Zone (High, Medium, Low)
- Easy Touch Heat Controller Located on Lapel
- Expandable battery pouch for use with M12™ RED LITHIUM™ Compact or M12™ RED LITHIUM™ XC Battery Pack
- Upgraded Battery Holder includes a Battery Fuel Gauge and a Powered USB Port for Charging Portable Electronic Devices
- Sewn-In Velcro Channels Neatly Route USB Cables (not included) to the Lower Left Pocket or Chest Pocket for Charging Portable Electronic Devices
- Compatible: M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System with over 40 Cordless Tools
- Voltage: 12V
- Heat Elements: Core Zone: R Chest, L Chest, Back
- Heat Settings: 3 Heat Settings Per Zone (High, Medium, Low)
- Pockets: 2 Heated Lower Hand Pockets + Cell Phone/MP3 Chest Pocket
- Jacket Material: 100% Polyester
SKU MIL-BLACK-2 Model 234* In Store Only No
Every MILWAUKEE M12 HEATED JACKET (including its battery holder) is warranted to the original purchaser only to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Subject to certain exceptions, MILWAUKEE will repair or replace any part on M12™ Heated Jacket which, after examination, is determined by MILWAUKEE to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year* after the date of purchase. Return of the Heated Jacket to a MILWAUKEE factory Service Center location, freight prepaid and insured, is required. A copy of the proof of purchase should be included with the return product. This warranty does not apply to damage that MILWAUKEE determines to be from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than MILWAUKEE personnel, misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents.
*This warranty does not cover a M12™ LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack; there is a separate and distinct warranty available for a battery pack.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE heated jacket. The manufacturing date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Milwaukee M12 Cordless Black Heated Jacket - w/ Battery - 234
- From Jeffrey Hempel at 10/20/13 7:11 AM
Ask Your Own Question