The M12™ Cordless High Visibility Heated Jacket is ANSI Class III certified to meet or exceed jobsite and roadside construction standards to ensure user safety. The jacket utilizes multi layered fabric technology, a fleece inner liner and durable carbon fiber heating elements in the chest and upper back to actively warm the body and stimulate blood circulation to provide unmatched warmth and performance.
The 2347 M12™ High Visibility Heated Jacket features three heat settings, for varying heat needs and is water and wind resistant for a variety of cold jobsite conditions. Hidden in a sleek back pocket, which can expand to hold an XC battery, the M12™ RED LITHIUM battery delivers superior runtime, with up to 6 hours of heat on a single charge. The jacket also features a zip-in removable hood for versatility on the jobsite and a hidden inside pocket to facilitate custom embroidery by construction companies or individual end users.
- ANSI Class III Certified to Meet or Exceed Jobsite and Roadside Construction Standards
- Superior Run-Time: Up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Core Heat Zone Provides Heat to the Chest and Upper Back
- 3 Heat Settings Per Zone (High, Medium, Low)
- Easy Touch Heat Controller Located on Inside of Lapel
- Zip-in Removable Hood
- Hidden Inside Pocket to Facilitate Easy Custom Embroidery
- Expandable battery pouch for use with M12™ RED LITHIUM™ Compact or M12™ RED LITHIUM™ XC Battery Pack
- Compatible: M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System with over 40 Cordless Tools
- Voltage: 12V
- Heat Elements: Core: R Chest, L Chest, Back
- Heat Settings: 3 Heat Settings Per Zone (High, Medium, Low)
- Pockets: 2 Lower Hand Pockets, 1 Chest Pocket for Cell Phones/Walkie Talkies, 2 Pen Pockets on Left Sleeve
- Jacket Material: 100% Polyester
SKU MIL-HIGHVIS Model 234*
Every MILWAUKEE M12 HEATED JACKET (including its battery holder) is warranted to the original purchaser only to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Subject to certain exceptions, MILWAUKEE will repair or replace any part on M12™ Heated Jacket which, after examination, is determined by MILWAUKEE to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year* after the date of purchase. Return of the Heated Jacket to a MILWAUKEE factory Service Center location, freight prepaid and insured, is required. A copy of the proof of purchase should be included with the return product. This warranty does not apply to damage that MILWAUKEE determines to be from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than MILWAUKEE personnel, misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents.
*This warranty does not cover a M12™ LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack; there is a separate and distinct warranty available for a battery pack.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE heated jacket. The manufacturing date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
- I wish the hood was lined. Review by Dave
Value Quality Price
I like it.
(Posted on 2/24/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A