The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: 0
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
SKU 015385300 Model 2680-20 Weight 5.3000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $119.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Milwaukee M18 4-1/2" Cordless Lithium-Ion Cut-Off/Grinder-Bare Tool 2680-20
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question