Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 525 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the
most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ XC REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 525 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 7-3/4" Weight 4.5 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 525 in-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Height 7-3/5" Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Speed 0-400 / 0-1,800 RPM
SKU 15385066 Model 2607-22 Weight 11.6800 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $269.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!