The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control™. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- (1) M18 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2657-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 5-1/2" Weight 3.1 lbs On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery LED Light Yes Anvil Size & Type 1/4" Hex Quick Change No Load IPM 0-3,450 No Load RPM 0-2,750 Torque 1,500 in-lbs Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
SKU 15385450 Model 2657-20 Weight 3.1200 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $69.23
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!