The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill is the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 7.75” in length, it is the Most Compact drill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access
to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than the competitors.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability.
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2704-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0(tm) Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Volts: 18V
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-550/0-2,000
- Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- BPM: 32,000
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
SKU 15385504 Model 2704-22 Weight 10.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $299.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Superior product for ice augar Review by Daivid Weimer
Price Value Quality
This is undoubtedly the very best drill for an ice auger. Drilled 31 holes at Houghton Lake last year and ice averaged 22 inches thick. Still had 2 bars left on battery. Three of my friends bought them and give it a total thumbs up. Used 4 other brands in the past and they were a piece of junk compared to this. It beats my gas auger by far as no stinky smell and no weight and fits perfectly into my 40 inch sled. If they come out with a better one please let me know.
(Posted on 11/9/2015)
- Great drill; Marginal charger Review by Matt
Quality Price Value
The drill is powerful and compact. Not sure why Milwaukee still doesn't put a bit holder somewhere on their drills, but they did add an LED work-light that comes on when you touch the trigger. The new battery system works great on the drill; much easier to remove the batteries than the older system on my last drill (10 yr old Milwaukee 18V, as well). But the charger is a bit fickle with how you position the battery on it. It's a very loose fit and you have to adjust it side to side until the contacts are just right or the charger reports you have a bad battery (even when brand new). Hopefully, the charge lasts long enough that the charger doesn't become a long term nuisance. All-and-all an improvement over my other 10 year old Milwaukee 18V drill.
(Posted on 4/9/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!