The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver is the most powerful 18-volt cordless hammer drill/driver in its class. This lightweight, versatile hammer drill/driver offers up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more runtime and 25% more power for maximum performance on the jobsite. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. The hammer drill/driver features 31,450 BPM for fast hammer drilling through masonry. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 725 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 725 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- BPM: 31,450 BPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ HIGH CAPACITY REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Tool Length: 8.1 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.0 lbs
SKU 15385504 Model 2604-22 Weight 10.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $299.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Superior product for ice augar Review by Daivid Weimer
Price Value Quality
This is undoubtedly the very best drill for an ice auger. Drilled 31 holes at Houghton Lake last year and ice averaged 22 inches thick. Still had 2 bars left on battery. Three of my friends bought them and give it a total thumbs up. Used 4 other brands in the past and they were a piece of junk compared to this. It beats my gas auger by far as no stinky smell and no weight and fits perfectly into my 40 inch sled. If they come out with a better one please let me know.
(Posted on 11/9/2015)
- Great drill; Marginal charger Review by Matt
Quality Price Value
The drill is powerful and compact. Not sure why Milwaukee still doesn't put a bit holder somewhere on their drills, but they did add an LED work-light that comes on when you touch the trigger. The new battery system works great on the drill; much easier to remove the batteries than the older system on my last drill (10 yr old Milwaukee 18V, as well). But the charger is a bit fickle with how you position the battery on it. It's a very loose fit and you have to adjust it side to side until the contacts are just right or the charger reports you have a bad battery (even when brand new). Hopefully, the charge lasts long enough that the charger doesn't become a long term nuisance. All-and-all an improvement over my other 10 year old Milwaukee 18V drill.
(Posted on 4/9/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!