The M18™ Cordless 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with decent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 6.7 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
SKU 015383848 Model 2663-22 Weight 13.2500 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $379.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Best on market Review by DK
Price Value Quality
This tool performs well. Has plenty of power, variable speed and holds up to tough jobs. Use this on my farm all the time for various jobs, not just removing lug nuts. A must for every farmer or mechanic.
(Posted on 10/21/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Milwaukee M18 Impact Wrench 1/2" 2663-22
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question