Featuring a high-performance audio system and rugged design, the M18™ Jobsite Radio is built to amplify and survive the jobsite. Dual speakers and passive radiators combine to produce sharp highs, rich mids, and deep bass at all volumes. Durable metal speaker grills and shock absorbing end caps protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions while integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage. Listening options include a digital processor with best-in-class reception and signal clarity or a 3.5mm aux jack for wired playback. A weather-sealed auxiliary compartment protects devices and houses a 2.1A USB charging port. The M18™ Jobsite Radio is powered by all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries or A/C power.
- 2890-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- High Performance Audio System with dual speakers and passive radiators delivers loud, clear sound with deep accurate bass
- Durable, portable, stackable design features shock absorbing end caps and metal speaker grills that protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions.
- Best-in-class receptions accuaracy and signal quality
- Integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage in a wide range of environments
- Digital AM/FM tuner with 10 station presets
- Customizeable EQ (Equalizer)
- Weather sealed auxillary compartment
- 2.1A USB Charger for all portable electronic devices
- 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included)
- Powered by all M18™ Batteries or A/C outlet (battery not included)
- Up to 12hrs run time with an M18™ 5.0Ah battery
- Voltage: 18V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Cord Wrap: Yes
SKU 15383958 Model 2890-20 Weight 19.1000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $99.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Trouble exchanging Review by M Roselle
Value Quality Price
Purchased this for a Christmas gift. The recipient enjoyed the product but need to return because antenna was broken. Still waiting for Rural king to finish this process. Never seen a return take so long. We haven't even been able to send it back yet....what kind of customer service takes this long?!!
(Posted on 1/13/2015)
- Bought this for a gift for my grandson. Review by Gloria Ringwald
Quality Price Value
He seems very pleased with it. It is what he wanted.
(Posted on 8/9/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!