Our brand new baby electric bike has kind of a long name. The MBxXSe sounds like it's bigger than life, and in a lot of ways it is! A full 250 watt motor and dual 7amp batteries give it plenty of power and a good, long run time. But the XS in the name stands for "Xtra Small" so it is meant for the little riders in the house. Kids love the fun and parents love the safety features - like the half-speed switch for when junior is first starting out.
- - Reliable 24 volt. 7 amp hour electric power
- - Removable & rechargeable batteries (charge on or off the bike)
- - Built in battery charger hookup (charger included)
- - Two-stage safety speed limiter
- - Motorcycle-style throttle control with charge indicator
- - Easy access on & off toggle switch
- - Patent-pending frame design
- - One-piece cast aluminum wheels with low-profile pneumatic tires
- - Adjustable handlebars
- Motor - 250 Watt DC
- Amp Hours - 7
- Top Speed - Up to 12mph
- Run Time - Up to 40min
- Seat Height - 17.5"
- Weight Capacity - 75lbs
SKU 016269001 Model MBXXS Weight 100.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Motovox Electric Youth Mini Bike MBXXS
- From Deb at 12/13/12 6:08 AM
Ask Your Own Question