With a riser crafted of Hard Maple/ Dymondwood, The Smoky Mountain Hunter features limbs constructed of Hard Maple and black fiberglass. This bow features a three piece take-down design and is travel-friendly. Offering a low mass weight, this bow was designed to provide smooth-shooting, superior performance and will withstand the rigors of everyday hunting. Smoky Mountain Hunter comes equipped with stabilizer, sight and plunger bushings installed.
- Smoky Mountain Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 62" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible
- Three piece take-down designed for easy storage
- Sight, plunger & bushings in all models
- Attractive satin finish
- Slim grip design
- Available in RH or LH
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2-8 1/4".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
SKU MMSM62 Model MMSM62 In Store Only No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Mountain Man Smoky Mountain Takedown Recurve Bow 62" MMSM62
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question