Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
SKU 4671658 Model 95173 Weight 50.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $11.49
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsI would like to request the Non-GMO Nutrena feed. How do I do that? Can I order it on-line or do I order it in the store?Question by: Theresa Silver on Sep 16, 2013 11:04:00 PMHello,
Here is an exerpt I copied right from the Nutrena website.
Some of our products may contain genetically modified ingredients. It’s important to remember that all grain is technically genetically-modified, as simple plant breeding is a form of genetic modification.
Agricultural biotechnology (including genetically engineering grain in a laboratory to enhance desired traits) is thoroughly researched, regulated, and safe to feed your animal. GMO ingredients are prevalent in the feed supply chain. Because grain for feed is purchased in bulk from large storage facilities, it is not possible to tell which corn has been genetically engineered. It is possible to specifically purchase “non-GMO” grains, but this comes at a premium price. Producing feed with non-GMO grains would be cost prohibitive.
The US Department of Agriculture has facts about Agriculture Biotechnology on their website: http://www.ers.usda.gov/briefing/biotechnology/
I hope this has answered your question.
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Sep 16, 2013 11:04:00 PMQuestion by: Donny on Nov 20, 2014 7:00:49 AMHello,
I called the manufacture for this specific brand of feed and they do not have any feed without protein, I also looked on our website and I did not see any that did not have protein. I'm sorry that i could not find what you were looking for.
RuralKing.comAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 20, 2014 7:00:49 AM