- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levels
SKU 108708 Model 7613 Weight 50.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $31.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: PATRICIA HAYDEN on Jul 25, 2015 11:54:00 AMHello, The maximum amount of feed depends on what type of work the horse has. For maintenance purposes it would be 1/2 lb to a pound per head. Light to moderate would be 1 - 2 lbs per head. Moderate to heavy would be 2-3 lbs per head. Lactating mares would be 1-3 lbs per head and breeding would be 1-2 lbs per head.Answer by: Ashley (Admin) on Jul 26, 2015 7:58:00 AMWill you carry this product in stock at your new store in St. Clairsville, OH ?
Can you also order Empower Balance Ration Balancer ?